Decanter will return to the Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong on 17 November 2018 with some of the world’s best wines to host its fifth Shanghai Fine Wine Encounter.
This year will once more see a stellar cast of wineries from around the world showcase the best from their vineyards to wine lovers in China.
More than 600 top wines will be present in the Grand Tasting ballroom.
Decanter will also partner with Wines of Chile to feature leading Chilean wines at the event, including those from the Coast, the Mountains and the Plains.
A series of masterclasses will be hosted by some of the world’s most renowned estates, from Bordeaux, Rioja, Tuscany and Chile.
The full 2018 masterclass line-up will include:
- Super Tuscan – a vertical tasting of 8 vintages from Masseto, known by some as the ‘Italian Petrus’
- Château Angélus – the St-Emilion Premier Grand Cru Classé A estate on Bordeaux’s Right Bank
- Almaviva – an extraordinary Franco-Chilean journey and created as a ‘New World grand cru’
- Château Léoville Las Cases – top wines from Bordeaux’s Left Bank
- Seventy years of great Rioja with Marqués de Riscal